Guest Contributor Guidelines
- Post can be on any topic including birth stories, pregnancy stories, breastfeeding, cloth diapers, and essential oils. We may considers others so please send anything you feel will relate with our audience.
- Submission must be an original article or a revision of a previously published post. Exact copies of previously published work will automatically be denied. Changes to previously published work do not need to be significant. Please include a link to the original article.
- Must be between 500 & 1000 words.
- Please include 1-4 original or stock photos. Any pictures submitted may be used for promotional purposes o any website or social media platform owned by asideofcrunchy.com or Carmen Edwards. A title image will be created for all posts.
- Picture, bio & links to your website/social media platforms must accompany post submission or post will automatically be denied.
- No affiliate links or links to any site other than your personal or business blog. (Employment verification may be required for business blogs.)
- Posts may be edited for grammar or spelling. All post titles on A Side of Crunchy are run through a headline analyzer and must receive a certain score. Titles are subject to change based on these results. Also, affiliate links may be added as A Side of Crunchy sees fit.
- All contributor posts are promoted via A Side of Crunchy’s Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter accounts. Due to demand, Instagram is not included. Please inquire about fees for Instagram promotion.
- If you are not notified that your post was accepted within 14 days, it is safe to assume this work is not a good fit at this time. Please feel free to use it elsewhere and you can always submit again!
Please email your submission (or pitch an article idea) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributed sponsored post rate: $60.