ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO FIND THE SUPPORT?
So many families are interested in having an unassisted pregnancy and birth but aren't sure where to start. They feel like they are alone in this journey.
I know what this is like because I've been there! I used to think, "I would love to find other families like me... someday". I thought I needed to keep it a secret. One day I realized that if I kept waiting, someday, would probably never come.
That's when I decided to take my blog from just another mom blog and focus on unassisted pregnancy and birth. Within weeks we had so many families letting me know how much they enjoyed having a place to come to. And now, I am passionate about helping other moms to do the same!
The Unassisted / Free Birth VIP group is a membership only group for moms that are serious about having an unassisted birth. Whether you are just starting your research or have already had an unassisted birth, the Unassisted / Free Birth VIP is for YOU!
For just $13 a month, you will get:
- Immediate access to the Unassisted / Free birth Facebook Group (upon receipt of membership)
- Access to ALL of my current courses, upon approval in the Unassisted / Free Birth Facebook Group (within 24 hours of a request to join).
- Immediate access to ALL newly released courses.
- Weekly resources added.
- Additional resources only available to members.
- Group coaching
- Ability to book one 30 minute phone or video consultation per month of active membership (available on a first come first served basis).
- A community of moms that are serious about having an unassisted birth.
- Freedom to ask me anything in the group!
Why is all of this only $13?!?
I am passionate about helping moms achieve their dreams and I am sensitive to the fact that many mamas are on a budget and have to be very choosy about investing money. SO, I am making my courses and coaching available to all mamas that are serious about having an unassisted birth!!
If you can only afford one month then just do one month and take FULL advantage of the opportunity. But, really, all of this is valued way over the $120 you will spend in a year.